- We provides qualified and experience mud engineers For on-shore and off-shore Rig.
- Our services can meet your needs during emergencies and temporary outages with 24/7.
- Other value-added services include pilot test of mud Sample
- Our expertise extends to include outsourcing services that add flexibility and leverage to your growth strategy.
- For the expert help you need to serve your customers now and into the future.
Water /WasteWater Solution
- Trust your operation to the experienced provider of services for water and wastewater treatment.
- With experience in industrial and institutional water, we provide the applications knowledge to keep your operation running now and improve your performance.
- We deliver expert services in commissioning, maintenance, optimization, modernization, as well as spares and consumables for many major OEMs in addition to our own legacy brands.
COTTON SEED HULLS
CMC (Carboxymethyl cellulose)
KCl (Potassiuim Chloride)
PAC-L Vis (Polyanionic Cellulose Low Viscosity)
PAC-Red (Polyanionic Cellulose Regular)
Product & Description
NH4Cl, is an inorganic, mildly acidic Multiple preflight stages using brines such as ammonium chloride [NH4Cl] or solvents are used when multiple damage types are present to enhance the oil recovery from reservoir
Sodium bicarbonate: A chemical with the formula NaHCO3. It is called bicarbonate at the drilling rig and is used to treat cement contamination in water mud.
Cesium format solution has a density of 2.4 g/cm3 [19.9 lbm/gal]. … safety and environmental (HSE) characteristics in laboratory tests and has applications. primary use of cesium format flu- ids in oil and gas wells is to control well pressures while drilling or completing wells. Cesium format is the heaviest of the monovalent alkali metal salts, all of which are very soluble in water and form high density fluids with a range of beneficial properties
More often, the residual oil is trapped in pores of the reservoir rock by capillary for- ces, so methods of enhanced recovery which lower interfacial tension are required through lowering interfacial tension is an obvious use of surfactants
Lot of iron control agents used to stabilized iron ion in oil wells such as L.E.A.D. developed a series of high efficient iron ion stabilizers, which has wide compatibility and could be used synergistically with other
In the oil field, chelating agents are used in stimulation treatments and for cleaning, Typical oilfield chelating agents include EDTA (ethylenediamine tetraacetic )
A mutual solvent that is used for increasing oil/water compatibility, Because oil-wet fines tend to stabilize emulsions, the use of Musol (Halliburton product) A mutual solvent In gas wells, it is also important to keep the surfactants in the treatment fluid/
A commonly used mutual solvent is ethylenegly colmonobutyl ether, generally known as EGMBE.
Ammonium hydrogen fluoride* (NH4HF2) is used for aluminium anodization, metal surface treatment, and for cleaning process in oil wells and industrial plants.
In matrix acidizing of injection wells, benzoic acid is used as a chemical diverter, while oil–soluble resins are employed in production wells.
Formic acid. An organic acid used in the stimulation of high-temperature oil and gas wells in which conventional hydrochloric acid systems cannot be adequately inhibited, or where contact time with tubular is likely to be extended. An organic acid [HCOOH] used in oil– and gas–well stimulation treatments.